Testing & Assessments
What is Teaching & Learning?
Cambridge-Isanti Schools Mission Statement: The mission of Cambridge-Isanti Schools, in partnership with our community, is to Educate, Empower and Inspire EVERY STUDENT, EVERY DAY to achieve their full potential.
In Cambridge-Isanti Schools we believe that a high-quality, standards-based curriculum implemented with effective research-based instructional strategies will produce high levels of learning in all students.
In order to help our students achieve success through highly effective staff, we utilize the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model. This model includes 4 domains:
- Standards-Based Planning
- Standards-Based Instruction
- Conditions for Learning
- Professional Responsibilities
We incorporate the Marzano Focused Teacher Evaluation Model by implementing the iObservation instructional and leadership improvement system. This system collects, manages, and reports longitudinal data from classroom walkthroughs, teacher evaluations and teacher observations. For more detailed information on the Marzano model open the following document:
Our Blended Learning Plan provides more access for students to learn through the use of digital medium and cloud computing. Some of the more immediate benefits of blended learning strategies are:
- 24/7 access to curriculum and instruction
- Further utilization of individualized learning paths and differentiation
- Impacting lives by building relationships with students through a rigorous, relevant and engaging curriculum.
Learn more about the Minnesota Department of Education Academic Standards. For questions about the curriculum, contact the Director of Teaching and Learning, Brenda Damiani, at (763) 689-6217.
- District Online Committee
- District MTSS Committee
- Building Instructional Leadership Teams (BILT)
- District ADSIS Leadership and Implementation Team
- District Assessment Committee
- District Curriculum Committee
- District PBIS Leadership Team
- District Professional Development Committee
- District Special Education Advisory Committee
- District Teaching & Learning Advisory Committee
- District Technology Advisory Committee
- District Title I Leadership Implementation Teams