Families and volunteers are important partners in supporting student learning in the Cambridge-Isanti Schools! Each year, we welcome many visitors into our schools. To maintain a safe learning environment for our students, we ask that all visitors cooperate with the following visitor procedures during school hours.
- Enter the building at the main entrance.
- Check-in with our office staff and introduce yourself.
- Present a government-issued photo identification (Driver’s License, State ID, etc.). Our staff will scan the ID, issue a visitor pass, and retain the ID for the duration of your visit.
- Please follow all instructions and regulations that may be posted in our schools. For example, schools are alcohol-free and tobacco-free sites.
- Wear the visitor pass so it is visible to all while in the school.
- Stop into the office to pick up your ID and sign out before you leave.
Please note, per Policy 903, an individual or group may be denied permission to visit a school if visitor(s) do not comply with school district procedure or if the visit is not in the best interest of students, employees, or the school district. Office staff will retain your photo ID for the duration of your visit. Your photo ID will be returned to you when you sign out as a visitor.